Wednesday, March 9, 2011

**HOT** Amazon Huggies Diapers $0.07


I was stoked when I saw my total was only $0.07 for a box of Huggies diapers on Amazon. I needed to stock up on diapers for my twins and after my $10 amazon code + 20% amazon code my total came up to only $0.07 cents.  I don't know if everyone will get this price but I guess it's my lucky day.  My wild twin, the one that never sleeps during the day, got her pillow pet and feel asleep on our sofa.  I still can't believe I got a pack of diapers for that price, I called my Mom to let her know LOL.
If you are not familiar with Amazon.  I first joined Amazon Mom club.  You can join here. Amazon Mom is a free membership program aim to help parents and caregivers.  You get 30% off diapers and wipes.  To be honest I don't know if it applies to other baby items.  Since I have twins my only interest are the diapers and wipes.  On the product page, to your right you have the option to buy the diapers at regular price or you can subscribe so you can get the 30% off. It also gives you an option to the number of months you would like to subscribe, I selected 6 months.  You can later go into you account and cancel your subscription. I got my 20% amazon baby code from the Parenting magazine at my twins doctors office and I got the $10 off amazon baby code from the Parents magazine I subscribe to.  You can go and purchase these magazines in many retailers, just make sure they have the amazon codes inside. When you get to your order page you can apply both amazon codes to get the extra discount.  If you have any questions, I would be happy to help you out.


1 comment:

  1. I love this, what an awsome deal! Thank you for sharing, I'm defintely joining Amazon mom club :)

    ReplyDelete