Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Family Dollar $5 off $25 Purchase Coupon


I'm personally not a shopper at Family Dollar but I decided to sign up to their newsletter.  I received my first e-mail and it included a coupon for $5 off any purchase of $25 or more. You can print the coupon here, you can also hit the back button and print a second coupon. I was surprised when I went into their site and saw all the different items they have available.  They have a 2011 Spring Apparel Book with $25 of coupons inside.  I took a look online of the book and it has very cute clothing for the entire family.  You can take a look at the book and coupons here. I have twins and they have some coupons for Buy 1 clothing item and get 1 50% off, they also have $1 any shoes. These are great deals considering that my twins grow out of their clothes in a snap. Since there is a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase in addition to other apparel coupons I wanted to know if we could combine these coupons to get a even better deal so I went digging to read their coupon policy, you can read the policy here. To my surprise I learned that you can stack coupons at Family Dollar.  You can use a manufacturer coupon + a Family Dollar coupon on one item. I am still wondering if we can combine the $5 off coupon with the apparel coupons so I will be visiting a store tomorrow to find out.  They are building a store one block away from my house so I am so excited.  

Come back and let me know what deals you scored at your Family Dollar.

***This is my personal opinion of Family Dollar. I received no compensation of any kind towards this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment