Thursday, April 14, 2011

Have you tried Covergirl Natureluxe?


I'm a BuzzAgent and got the opportunity to test some Covergirl Natureluxe products.  One of the products I got to test is the new Covergirl Natureluxe foundation. I have sensitive skin and always have problems using certain cosmetics but I am glad I was able to test this products.  The foundation matched my skin color perfectly.  It has a smooth, silky feel to it.  It feels like you don't have anything on.  It stays on all day long, so you don't have to bother with retouching during the day.  I love that is oil free and SPF 10. 

I also was giving the opportunity to test out Covergirl Natureluxe gloss balm. This gloss keeps my lips moisturized.  I do not have to be retouching them.  I like the fact that my crazy hair does not stick to it, especially when it is windy! It has SPF 15. 

Some features to keep in mind...

Silk Foundation

* Provides a smooth, silky feel
* Contains refreshing cucumber water to help balance the creaminess on application
* Made with hints of jojoba and rosehip extracts
* Available in 14 shades ranging from light to dark tones.
* Oil-free, SPF 10 and dermatologically tested
* Suggested to retail for $11.99

Gloss Balm

* Combines the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft moisturization of a balm
* Available in 16 verstatile, beautiful shades
* Formulated with SPF 15 for added protection
* Suggested to retail for $6.49

What is a BzzAgent? BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company.  They help people, find, try and share cool products, brands and websites. 

BzzPerks - Receive products to test and give your honest opinion via blog, facebook, twitter and word of mouth. 

If you would like to become a BzzAgent you can register here.



No comments:

Post a Comment