Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Earn $20 Checks from Cada Cabeza


I joined this site about two months ago and have already received $60 in checks.   


This site is for Latinos.  You can take surveys in English or Spanish.  They offer a very great payout.  $20 for every 1,000 points earned.  The points add up fast.  When I joined I had 9 surveys already waiting for me worth 100 points each.  I just referred one of my friends and redeemed my 1,000 points for my first $20 within on day. 


I get a couple of surveys a week aned I rarely don't qualify for one.  They also give you points for not qualifying.  Each survey is worth around 100 to 250 points. You can also earn points referring your friends.  You will get 100 points per friend that joins. If you have a child over 6 years old you 
You can check Cada Cabeza Here

No comments:

Post a Comment